Body in White (B.I.W.) refers to the welded sheet metal components which form the vehicles structure to which the other components will be married, i.e., engine, chassis, exterior and interior trim.
- Welding fixture designing for complete Body shell (Side body, under body, Enclosures etc.)
- Designing of prototype and series production welding fixtures.
- Designing of Geo and Respot welding stations.
- Side body framing station.
- Checking and Setting fixtures.
- Hemming fixtures.
- Weld Gun foul analysis.
- Robotic Grippers.
- 3D Concept designing, 2D drafting, detailing and Bill of material generating.
- Simple equipment for pure assembly purposes and equipment for process confirmation.
- Shuttle system and conveyors.